Want to be a part of the
Here’s how it will work!
The theme is simple: Introducing somatics!
- 1st panel: What is it that you do exactly and what do we have in common, why is it important (panel of 5 practitioners talking about what they do).
- Somatics and Activism and Generative Somatics!
- Somatics and mental health.
- Anything else you want to talk about with other practitioners!
- Awareness Through Movement Lesson (By Andréa Pallotto)
- Somatic Dance lessons
- Somatic singing,
- Or teach whatever you do!
- Give tools to the public.
- Talk about what you do!
- Give your opinion about the somatic world.
- Whatever you have in mind!
- Generative Somatics!
- Brain Information!
- Nervous System Information!
DEADLINE EXTENDED TILL NEXT WEEK : APRIL 18TH
Veuillez cliquer ici pour soumettre votre proposition d’événement en français
Who should apply?
- You are 1) a certified practitioner or researcher of some area of somatics or somatic therapy OR 2) you are in your final year of a somatic training and are allowed to teach OR 3) you do something very similar to somatics (still certified in) and believe you can contribute to the conversation.
- You have some kind of message you want to share.
- You want to promote the work you do.
More Important Information:
In total, there are places for around 20 – 30 practitioners both French and English.
To attend each event in the festival there will be a suggested donation of 12$ for the public (no one turned away for lack of funds). The total amount will be split between all practitioners at the end of the festival.
How to apply:
- Please fill out the form below with all your relevant information.
- Please include proof of certification or near certification.
- Please be as descriptive as possible about what you want to do.
- If your event is selected to be part of the series, you will be asked to contribute 20$ to advertising and booking spaces.
- Priority placement will be given to the first few people who volunteer for the event. That being said, it’s extremely important that the festival be as diverse as possible. Diversity and inclusion are the second priority.